Call for Issues -West African Internet Governance Forum 2024
The West African Internet Governance Forum (WAIGF) invites Internet Stakeholders to submit issues for discussion at the 2024 forum.
We welcome submissions on a wide range of topics related to internet governance, including but not limited to:
- Internet Fragmentation and Cybersecurity
- Meaningful Access and Affordability of the Internet Digital Economy
- Digital Cooperation, Digital rights and online freedom
- Internet infrastructure and connectivity
- Digital inclusion and bridging the digital divide
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Tech Policy and Internet Governance
- Data governance, privacy, and protection
- Global Digital Compact and Summit of the Future
- Child safety and protection online in West Africa
- Climate change
- Internet Governance
Please submit your issues via the online submission form on the WAIGF website by February 29, 2024. Selected issues will be discussed during the forum, which will take place in Dakar, Senegal, 7 – 12 July 2024.
We look forward to your contributions and participation in shaping the future of the West African digital ecosystem.