Call for Issues -West African Internet Governance Forum 2023
The West African Internet Governance Forum (WAIGF) invites Internet Stakeholders to submit issues for discussion at the 2023 forum.
We welcome submissions on a wide range of topics related to internet governance, including but not limited to:
- Cybersecurity and online safety
- Access to and affordability of the internet
- Digital economy and e-commerce
- Digital rights and freedoms
- Internet infrastructure and connectivity
- Digital inclusion and bridging the digital divide
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Internet governance policy and regulation
Please submit your issues via the online submission form on the WAIGF website by February 11, 2023. Selected issues will be discussed during the forum, which will take place in May 2023.
We look forward to your contributions and participation in shaping the future of the West African digital ecosystem.